The Cambridge Lower Secondary Programme provides a natural progression for children from primary education and builds on and develops their knowledge and skills with a special focus in Mathematics, English and Science. It offers a curriculum framework for educational success for learners, typically 11-14 years old, with an assessment testing structure similar to Cambridge Primary; Progression Tests and Cambridge Checkpoint tests.
- Has been designed to link seamlessly with the Cambridge Primary Programme and to provide an excellent preparation for students who will go on to study Cambridge IGCSE.
- Develops successful students – it is a framework for education success for students aged between 11 – 14 years.
- Is internationally benchmarked. This allows schools to measure standards overtime.
- Helps teachers assess students’ learning as they progress.
Cambridge Checkpoint tests – Grade 6, 7 and 8
- Cambridge Checkpoint tests are available in English, Mathematics, Science, etc.
- Checkpoint is not a formal qualification with a certificate, although a Statement of Achievement is produced.
- Are valued and accepted throughout the world for their high standards of assessment.
- Provide a good indication of Cambridge IGCSE results.
- Were created with an international audience in mind so that they are suitable for students of all cultural and language backgrounds.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 47 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes